2. All members of the programme must be resident in Spain and aged 18 years or over.
3. You can register for the programme in any Holland & Barrett Spain store.
4. The Holland & Barrett Healthy Life Card Spain (“Healthy Life Card"), in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
5. Members are only entitled to one Healthy Life Card each. Holland & Barrett Spain reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
6. Your Healthy Life Card is personal to you. We do not issue additional Healthy Life Card for your account, although family and friends can of course apply for their own Healthy Life Card online.
7. The programme is only for personal and consumer use. Your Healthy Life Card account cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
8. Healthy Life Card can only be used for purchases at www.hollandandbarrett.es in Spain and are not valid in any other Holland & Barrett store or online stores worldwide apart from www.hollandandbarrett.es
9. Healthy Life Card accounts and its points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
10. To receive full membership benefits you must sign into your account when checking out and not as a guest.
11. Members must register their personal details and keep Holland & Barrett Spain informed of any changes. Holland & Barrett Spain cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details. Healthy Life Card accounts that are inactive in the collection or expenditure of points for one year, or accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for one year will be removed and any points or coupons forfeited.
12. The safe keeping of log in details for www.hollandandbarrett.es remains the responsibility of the Healthy Life Card member, as do any details of your account. Holland & Barrett Spain cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safekeeping of these items.
13.1. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the programme;
13.2. Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the programme; or
13.3. Any behaviour relating to a Healthy Life Card or Holland & Barrett Spain that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
13.4 Holland & Barrett Spain may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Healthy Life Card accounts and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
14. Members can choose to leave the programme at any time. By leaving the programme members forfeit the right to any points or coupons already accrued or issued.
15. Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
16. Members may be able to acquire the points of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
17. Your privacy is very important to us. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation):
18. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one cent. We will not exchange Healthy Life Card points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the programme. We will display notices in stores advising members of such changes.
19. Healthy Life Card points can be collected only at www.hollandandbarrett.es. The current introductory rate of points collected is 1 points for each full 0.50€ of expenditure, after any discounts have been applied. Points will be collected on all purchases over 0.50€.
20. To be awarded points, members must spend 0.50€ or above on qualifying products in a single transaction. During times of point promotions or special offers, the amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
21. Members must log into their account when checking out and not as a guest in order to collect points.
22. Members will not be able to collect points should they have not logged into their account post purchase.
23. Certain products may be excluded from the programme at the discretion of Holland & Barrett Spain from time to time, particularly those that are the subject of other promotional activity.
25. During any double points and other events in store, members will receive the promotional rate of points only. The normal rate of points at that time will not be awarded in addition to the promotional points.
26. Holland & Barrett Spain may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in the purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer or personal use may be treated as abuse of the programme.
27. Holland & Barrett Spain is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
28. If you fail to log into your online account when checking out you won't be able to collect points.
29. When returning goods purchased from our website we will deduxt any points if they were spent on the said order.
30. Points have no value converted until the end of the transaction for use to redeem against a product.
31. Holland & Barrett Spain is under no obligation to award Healthy Life points other than for qualifying transactions, but may award points for other promotional activities it deems to be suitable.
33. Products purchased by points, if you return, may not be entitled to payment of a monetary amount.
34. Members may not redeem points on their purchases until the time they are registered into our computer system, this process can take up to 28 days.
35. Members are unable to keep reciepts as proof of purchase for the purpose of collecting points at a later date. Members can only collect points during the transaction and must be on our computer system.
36. Your online account will be closed automatically if there is no account activity for a period of 12 months.
3-5 working days delivery
+30€ Mainland / +100€ Balears
Mainland < 30€ = 3.99€ / Balears < 100€ = 12.99€
Orders placed after 3pm will be processed for delivery the following day unless its a public holiday. Orders placed on a Friday after 3pm, and orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be processed the following Monday and 3-5 working days apply as from that Monday.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org