Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint - 20 Bags

€3.99
 

Best Selling Products

 

Share

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint leaves

Directions

Add one Heath & Heather teabag to 200ml of freshly boiled water, then simply infuse for 2-3 minutes before consuming.

Remember to

Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.

Ingredients

Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).
0
Rating:
0% of 100
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint - 20 Bags