Terms and Conditions
1. Holland & Barrett
a) "Holland & Barrett" is the trademark or registered trademark of Holland & Barrett Retail Limited and/or our affiliates in the U.K. and in other countries.
b) The material in the Web Site is copyright to Holland & Barrett Retail limited or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
a) Our contact address is: Holland & Barrett Retail Limited Samuel Ryder House Barling Way Eliot Park Nuneaton Warwickshire CV10 7RH You may also contact us by telephone on +34 965 02 02 39 or alternatively, you can email us
3. Web Site Information
a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
4. Description of Products
a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
5. Ordering Products
a) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
6. The Price and Payment
a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order - unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
7. Delivery of Products
a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
8. Cancelling Orders
a) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
b) If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
c) You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
a) The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
10.H&B Rewards Points Terms & Conditions
- All members of the programme must be resident in Spain and aged 18 years or over.
- You can register for the programme in any Holland & Barrett Spain store.
- The Holland & Barrett Rewards Points, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Members are only entitled to one Rewards Points each. Holland & Barrett Spain reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Your Rewards Points is personal to you. We do not issue additional Rewards Points for your account, although family and friends can of course apply for their own Rewards Points online.
- The programme is only for personal and consumer use. Your Rewards Points account cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Rewards Points can only be used for purchases at www.hollandandbarrett.es in Spain and are not valid in any other Holland & Barrett store or online stores worldwide apart from www.hollandandbarrett.es
- Rewards Points accounts and its points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- To receive full membership benefits you must sign into your account when checking out and not as a guest.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Holland & Barrett Spain informed of any changes. Holland & Barrett Spain cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details. Rewards Points accounts that are inactive in the collection or expenditure of points for 90 days, or accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for one year will be removed and any points or coupons forfeited.
- The safe keeping of log in details for www.hollandandbarrett.es remains the responsibility of the Rewards Points member, as do any details of your account. Holland & Barrett Spain cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safekeeping of these items.
13.1. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the programme;
13.2. Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the programme; or
13.3. Any behaviour relating to Rewards Points or Holland & Barrett Spain that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
13.4 Holland & Barrett Spain may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Rewards Points accounts and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- Members can choose to leave the programme at any time. By leaving the programme members forfeit the right to any points or coupons already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
- Members may be able to acquire the points of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
- The current conversion value of points is one point equals one cent. We will not exchange Rewards Points points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the programme. We will display notices in stores advising members of such changes.
- Rewards Points can be collected only at www.hollandandbarrett.es. The current introductory rate of points collected is 2 points for each full 1.00€ of expenditure, after any discounts have been applied. Points will be collected on all purchases over 1.00€.
- To be awarded points, members must spend 1.00€ or above on qualifying products in a single transaction. During times of point promotions or special offers, the amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
- Members must log into their account when checking out and not as a guest in order to collect points.
- Members will not be able to collect points should they have not logged into their account post purchase.
- Certain products may be excluded from the programme at the discretion of Holland & Barrett Spain from time to time, particularly those that are the subject of other promotional activity.
- During any double points and other events in store, members will receive the promotional rate of points only. The normal rate of points at that time will not be awarded in addition to the promotional points.
- Holland & Barrett Spain may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in the purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer or personal use may be treated as abuse of the programme.
- Holland & Barrett Spain is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- If you fail to log into your online account when checking out you won't be able to collect points.
- When returning goods purchased from our website we will deduct any points if they were spent on the said order.
- Points have no value converted until the end of the transaction for use to redeem against a product.
- Holland & Barrett Spain is under no obligation to award Rewards Points other than for qualifying transactions, but may award points for other promotional activities it deems to be suitable.
- Products purchased by points, if you return, may not be entitled to payment of a monetary amount.
- Members are unable to keep receipts as proof of purchase for the purpose of collecting points at a later date. Members can only collect points during the transaction and must be on our computer system.
33. Your online account will be closed automatically if there is no account activity for a period of 12 months