Placeholder Comprar Heath & Heather Organic Chamomile and Spearmint - 20 Sachets Online

Heath & Heather Organic Chamomile and Spearmint - 20 Sachets

€3,99

In StockIn StockOut of stock

Cantidad:

Out of stock
SKU: 14639N/ATags:

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavor.

How to Use

Add a sachet of Heath&Heather to 200ml of boiling water, let it sit for 2-3 minutes before consuming.

Remember

Although we do everything possible to To ensure that product information is up to date on our website, always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided on the product before using or consuming it.

Ingredients

Organic Chamomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%),
Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page

Heath & Heather Organic Chamomile and Spearmint - 20 Sachets

€3,99